The ULXS24/58 Handheld Wireless System is part of the ULX-S wireless systems family.
ULX® Standard Wireless Systems offer sophisticated, scalable UHF wireless solutions for both working musicians and professional sound installers. For more advanced features and controls, see our ULX Professional Wireless Systems.
Includes ULX2/SM58 handheld transmitter, ULXS4 standard diversity receiver, microphone clip, grip/switch cover, screwdriver, zipper bag, two 1/4 wave antennas, power supply, 9V battery, and user guide. Rack hardware not included with ULXS4 receiver.
ULX® Standard UHF wireless (ULX-S) represents a breakthrough in performance and price for both working musicians and professional sound installers.
ULXS4 Wireless Diversity Receiver
- Automatic Frequency Selection with group scan function
- Up to 1440 selectable frequencies
- 5-segment transmitted audio signal strength meter
- RF indicator
- 3-segment transmitter battery fuel gauge
- Advanced multi-function LCD displays group and channel
- Mic/Line switch
- Detachable 1/4-wave antenna
- XLR and 1/4-inch output
- Rugged plastic chassis
- 1/2 rack design