- 1x11” snare, 3x9” tom pad, 1x9” bass drum pad, 3x12 cymbal, 1x14” ride. Every trigger preserves strong sensitivity. Each pad can set up the sensitivity, trigger level, scanning time, mask time, double trigger elimination, X-cross adjustment, or rim gain through setting up the parameter of each trigger.
- Solid metal drum stand offers a sturdy four leg design with new, improved ball-clamp snare and cymbal mounts for fast, flexible component placement, lets you play with confidence.
- Maximum Polyphony: 64.
- Backlit & LCD.
- including 25 factory presets, and 25 users presets.232 tones, the phase, volume, pitch and velocity curve of each tone can be adjusted. You can add up the re-verb, chorus or EQ effects for each drum set by the effects setting.
- 50 (including 25 factory presets, and 25 users presets).
- 25 (MIDI: Only percussion track supported).
- 10 tracks. Support recording when you are playing.
- You can playback MIDI files in a SD card (support to eliminate the drum sound and adjust the background music volume).
- The software comes with Time Test Function, Tempo Test Function, Mute Test Function and Speed Test Function, which can effectively improve drummers’ basic skills, and rhythm sensation. Users can set up the rhythm pattern, mute beat, etc.
- Headphones, USB MIDI, SD Card, AUX IN, OUTPUTS
- AC Adaptor (DC 9V)