Up to 1500W of power in bridged mode. Includes PC software for remote control and easy setup! 2 x 750W into 4 ohms, 2 x 500W into 8 ohms, XLR & 6.35mm inputs, Outputs - Binding post or industry standard 4 pin heavy duty speaker connectors.
Biema 2 x 500W RMS Professional Power Amplifier - BM800
This amplifier is eminently suited to complex high power installations. Best utilised in situations where multiple amplifiers are in use such as cinemas, nightclubs, sports complexes and multipurpose venues. Designed to enable up to 255 amplifiers to be adjusted via a single computer. Engineered with two extra large heatsink tunnels cooled with thermally cued fans. The amplifier includes a host of protection circuitry to ensure excellent service reliability under the most demanding conditions. It includes over-temperature shut down, short circuit protection and output limiting. The front panel features a multifunction jog dial allowing selection of presets, volume adjustment and more.
Each channel features rear panel mounted XLR and 6.35mm jack balanced inputs with selectable sensitivity of 0.77V, 1.4V and 3.5V enabling input signals from a wide variety of source equipment. Output connections are made via heavy duty binding posts or industry standard heavy duty speaker connectors.
- Rugged heavy duty construction
- 19� rack mount
- Stylish cosmetics
- 3 modes of operation - stereo, parallel and bridged
- Selectable input sensitivity
- Soft start limiter
- Earth lift switch
- Limiter on/off switch
- XLR & 6.35mm balanced inputs
- Binding post & industry standard heavy duty output speaker connectors
- Front & rear carry handles
- Clipping & overload/overdrive protect indicators
- Recessed multifunction volume/menu control
Software Features - Each Channel
- EQ with 5 adjustable frequency & gain points
- High/low pass filter with slope adjustment
- Adjustable delay in milliseconds, metres and feet
- 180� phase switch
- Limiter with adjustable attack, delay and hold time
- 10 preset memories, selectable via front panel after initial setup
- Control up to 255 amplifiers from a single PC
- Parallel connection via proprietary mini DIN cable (supplied).